Re: File formats (esp. ELF)

From: SammyTheSnake (phuae@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 11:02:30 EST

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 owner-linux-kernel-digest@vger.rutgers.edu wrote:
> linux-kernel-digest Tuesday, January 18 2000 Volume 01 : Number 049
> In this issue:
> ELF binary format
>
> From: David Howells <David.Howells@nexor.co.uk>
> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:23:36 GMT
> Subject: ELF binary format
>
> Can someone tell me if there's a specification of the ELF binary format other
> than in the book:
>
> "UNIX SYSTEM V RELEASE 4 Programmers Guide: Ansi C and Programming
> Support Tools"
>
> Thanks,
> David Howells

have a look at http://www.wotsit.org/

BTW, I'm CC:ing this to TOP because the last post I made never made it
though, I guess that's something to do with the stupid anti-spam things
that've been going on. it'd be nice if you could trace the path and send it
back so I can hassle my upstream to sort it, cheers.

SammyTheSnake

--
SammyTheSnake(at)SammyServ.Tollon.co.uk SammyTheSnake(at)Hotmail.com
PHUAE / S.A.Penny@(dcs.)Warwick.ac.uk (E)TLA page www.warwick.ac.uk/~phuae/