Re: Linux 2.2.15pre3

From: Christopher Barton (cpbarton@uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 07:31:49 EST

> o Fix hang on boot with I2O configured megaraid (me)

When I boot 2.2.15pre3, I get the message about this. I'm using an HP
NetRAID adapter, and I can't seem to figure out how to reconfigure the
card's BIOS as instructed.

Is this modification permanent or temporary? I've got a whole room of
machines that won't boot pre3. :(

Thanks!

--
  Christopher Barton    Network Analyst, AITS    (217) 333-0320