Re: NWFS 2.0 Binaries Released

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 13:22:45 EST

Alan,

THe Raid Header posses no problem here -- Unlike other FS's Netware does
not use any of the partition space between 0 and 0xA0 sectors from the
beginning of the partition. This area is for volume tables, hotfix
tables, and mirror tables and gets flagged as free after conversion.

This should work ok.

Jeff