Re: vger rejecting messages from mediaone (ORBS is evil)

From: Sascha Schumann (sascha@schumann.cx)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 14:03:18 EST

> Then why doesn't he do something about it? Servers under his
> domain of the net have been relaying spam for ages. Luckily
> I don't get those any more.
>
> Btw, linux.com and VA most definately are _not_ in ORBS...

    Everything which is in above.net's eigth subnets is
    blacklisted. I've talked to Alan of ORBS and he isn't
    willing to remove certain hosts, because that would cause the
    DNS zones to grow enourmously.

    Check mail.linux.com and va.php.net, they are definitely in
    ORBS.

    We need publicity for the unwashed masses (ORBS vs.
    above.net, good vs. bad).

--

Regards,

Sascha Schumann Consultant