Re: vger rejecting messages from mediaone (ORBS is evil)

From: Richard Campbell (ulvester@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 14:06:59 EST

> This is well worth the `price' of not being able to
> receive email from people who did not chose their
> ISP well. I hope the bounces will clue at least some
> of those people into switching to a decent provider.

Define "well". I have media one service because it
is the only service I can get at my apartment with
speeds > 28.8 (media one cable modem). The phones
in my apartment run over media one cable, and I've
never been able to get better than 28.8 on them
(and I'd still want greater than 56.6 speeds anyway).

Sure, you can say I chose my apartment poorly too,
but...

-Richard.