Strange thing about a bug report

From: Sasi Peter (sape@iq.rulez.org)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 07:11:34 EST

Hi!

Sorry to annoy you all, but I would like a quick suggestion about a
problem I have submitting a bug report about my UDMA66 card to either
linux-kernel or Andre Hedrick.

I have sent the attached bug report (email) twice to Andre, and once to
the linux-kernel, and I am afraid that it never reached the destination:
I read linux-kernel every day, and my message did not appear, and I sent
an 'if-you-ignore-my-message-pls-blind-reply' to Andre, and nothing so
far.

My box is not in the ORBS database, so I do not know what on earth (inet;)
could be the problem.

The bug is described in the attach.

Thx 4 your kind help,

-- SaPE