Re: bug: kernel timer added twice at c8032807

From: Marc SCHAEFER (schaefer@alphanet.ch)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 02:37:50 EST

Dènis Riedijk <ried@si.tn.tudelft.nl> wrote:
> When returning from suspend mode I see the message from the subject on the
> console (bug: kernel timer added twice at c8032807). When looking at the

Could you check you are not running the closed-source ltmodem.o device
driver (which is for the Winmodem available in some laptops) ? If yes,
try to reproduce the problem without this driver.

At least I have seen this exact same message (ok, the adress was different)
when inserting that module manually, so it could be your apm inserting
it back. One way to check this is to do a /sbin/lsmod.

PS: I couldn't find any implication of this bug, other than the message.