bug: kernel timer added twice at c8032807

From: Dènis Riedijk (ried@si.tn.tudelft.nl)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 16:56:09 EST

Hi,

I have an ASUS F7400 notebook running kernel 2.2.14, pcmcia-cs-3.1.8 and
apmd 3.0beta9 (apmd code of 1999-12-07)

When returning from suspend mode I see the message from the subject on the
console (bug: kernel timer added twice at c8032807). When looking at the
sources I think the kernel works around this and just tells that something
is not
doing its job correctly. Problem is I don't know how to investigate this, so
if
anybody has any pointers as to what to do to find out what is adding the
extra
kernel timer ?

I am subscribed to the digest, so I may respond a little slow.

TIA

Dènis Riedijk