2.2.14 compile fails (fwd) -> 'mee too'

From: Jelle Foks (jelle@flying.demon.nl)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 17:06:03 EST

I've noticed the same thing in all 2.2.x kernels I've compiled, once an
SMP kernel has compiled, the source tree becomes uncompilable for non SMP
until a 'make distclean' has been entered. Some error message that
mentions 'SMP' in somewhere.

It has to do with something like a '#define SMP' or something like that
remaining sticking in there somewhere.

Jelle.