Re: time_t size: The year 2038 bug?

From: Chipzz (chipzz@Ace.ULYSSIS.Student.KULeuven.Ac.Be)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 22:30:06 EST

Byte magazine had a really good article about Y2K and things like Y2038 and
stuff, it even had a whole time-line about what kind of OS/processor would
crash when. Too bad I can't find it anywhere, but I think it must have been
in the July issue of 1998. I think I'll go take a look at their website and
see if I can find it.

Oh BTW, IIRC the Y2038 isn't just a linux issue, it's an issue for a lot of
UNIX systems. But you had figured that allready I guess ;)

Greetings,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout