Re: hda lost interrupt!

Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:23:21 -0800 (PST)

I have all of that fixed, I hope, but I am shaking down a few other
issues. I hope to have a solution for 2.3.36.

As for the blanket nuking.........overkill......

There are various combinations of drives and hardware that sometimes do
not play well togather.........also there are drives that do play with
other drives period.

Since the is zero data on the device and host in question, I would wait
for the at before making a blanket judgment call.