Re: Is it just me or did 2.3.32 break md?

Mike Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:24:13 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Gerald Haese wrote:

> >Mike Galbraith <mikeg@weiden.de> posted details on one possible
> >solution on Dec 17 (Message-ID: <Pine.Linu.4.10.9912170320120.542-100000@mikeg.weiden.de>)
> >if it matters...
>
> Yes, it's a quick-hack. But it works (for 2.3.35, too).
>
> Attached to this you can find a patch, but we need a CLEAN solution for the
> md-problem ...

Ingo has stated a couple of times that updating the md driver is in his
TODO queue. Until then, either temporarily redefine CLEAN to WORKS (iff
your data isn't terribly important).. or wait a bit for the real deal ;-)

$.02

-Mike