Re: isdn device driver

Paul Slootman (paul@wau.mis.ah.nl)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:26:41 +0100

To: prakash@rnd.cts-corp.com
Subject: Re: isdn device driver
Bcc:

In article <Pine.LNX.4.10.9912271826380.30663-100000@rnd.cts-corp.com> you write:

>The symbol reference I have removed, the isdn module was not linked
>properly to the hisax. This has been solved.
>
>Now, I have Red Hat 6.1, kernel 2.2.20 which has a autodetection feature.

For the Xth time, where do you get kernel 2.2.20 ?! The current 2.2
version is 2.2.13 ! The last time you were talking about kernel 2.2.15,
which doesn't exist either.

>Although the card gets detected, the hisax module is not getting loaded
>for it.
>with modprobe type=11 protocol=2, for the Eicon Diva 2.0 pro pci,

For the Xth time, there is NO support for the PRO version of the eicon
diva.

What's the point of responding to your questions if you don't read the
answers and continue giving wrong information?

Paul Slootman

--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/