Re: 2.2.x fails to identify hard disk buffer?

Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:47:41 -0800 (PST)

OH well being wrong here and there proves that we are human.
I should have restricted the comments to data buffering and exclude the
required track buffering............as you have clearly stated.

Instead of raising the issue of any "lawsuit", the wallet is much louder.
Regardless if the views of the "disk buffer", I would use a Fujistu long
before every using a drive almost at the end of the alphabit.

Andre Hedrick
The Linux IDE guy