Re: Reiserfs licencing - possible GPL conflict?

Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:33:12 -0700

Whooooaaahhh!!!!! Time delayed email ... this was resolved several days
ago. Thanks -- but they fixed the license and now all is goodness and
light .....

Thanks for the comments anyway.

Jeff