Re: MPS version

Brian Macy (bmacy@sunshinecomputing.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:34:47 -0800

The guys on the linux-tulip list have noticed that enabling MPS 1.4
"fixes" dual tulip support. Basically with MPS 1.1 they can't get two
tulip based cards to work in the board. I think the Iwill dual celeron
board was having the same problem. Anyways, sounds like something is
funky with the dual celeron boards (not that I'm too suprised).

Brian Macy