RE: [RE: glibc-2.1.2 and Kernel-2.2.13 compile error]

Michael Cummins (mjcumm@isa.mim.com.au)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:47:10 +1000

yet.
So??? There's always rawhide kernels! I've used them.

> Best regards,
>
> G. Hugh Song

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.