Re: [OT] Re: Colour blindness & the Linux Kernel Version History

CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:08:17 +1000

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 02:12:45PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Funny, I heard the opposite. - remembering back
> > to when the BBC Micro was released in the UK.
>
> Remember also that every single computer using a TV by design and thus
> with stronger visual constraints used black writing on pale background.

C64: light cyan on dark blue

Amiga, pre ks2.x: white on dark blue

Not quite every. :) I think the vic20 and c128 were similar.

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

'He had position, but I was determined to score.' -- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'