Re: fs specific union in struct buffer head? Optimal implementation of

Hans Reiser (reiser@idiom.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:14:13 +0400

I want to first implement allocate, then implement re-allocate. Note the synergy
between this, and online shrinking the fs, and journaling, and wandering logs,
and implementing online reordering for higher performance during the night.

Hans

--
Get Linux (http://www.kernel.org) plus ReiserFS
 (http://devlinux.org/namesys).  If you sell an OS or