Re: FTP Masquerading - unable to finish ftp transfer

bert hubert (ahu@casema.net)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:44:27 +0200

On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 05:01:18PM +0200, Rok Papez wrote:

> finishes). After one tansfer never finishes, *no* transfer finishes.
> If I stop all transfers and reconnect later, everything is OK, until another
> transfers hangs at 100%.

Maybe other people can solve this problem based on your information.
However, you might do them a great favor if you also post some tcpdumps, so
we can see what actually gets sent over the wire.

You can make two simultaneous dumps, one on your ppp link, one on your
ethernet.

Regards,

bert hubert.

--