Re: [2.2.{12,13p15}] PPP uploads fizzle out and die (tcpdump info incl.)

John Hasler (john@dhh.gt.org)
06 Oct 1999 20:20:54 -0500

Steve Dodd writes:
> Actually, the fact that few people have noticed it with PPP worries me,
> maybe I'm barking up utterly the wrong tree?

I've seen quite a few posts on the newsgroups about slow uploads with PPP.
No one is ever able to reproduce the problem though, and it appears to
sometimes go away mysteriously.

john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.