Re: [offtopic] Re: Microsoft Web Site [Ignore them please]

Louis J. LaBash (labash@lou1.ll.siue.edu)
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:11:02 -0500

On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 09:28:04AM -0400, Bernard Wei wrote:
> Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Rik van Riel wrote:
> >
> > > I'm willing to collect those responses and put them up
> > > on the web as one nice coherent document.

> Think about it: Why sending a list of satisfy linux users to them?
> So that they can target their marketing power on these users?

Do you mean you have escaped them. I have not purchase any of their
products for more than 7 years but last week received a flyer proclaiming
me a valuable customer, and at an address I never gave them. Could this
be magic :-)

--
Louis-ljl-{labash@lou1.ll.siue.edu}