Re: The URL to "Tour of the Linux Kernel Source"

Rik van Riel (riel@nl.linux.org)
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:34:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

> > The URL: http://www.svrec.ernet.in/~vijo/tolks/tolks.html given
> > in Documentation/kernel-doc.txt is no longer available. I am
> > wondering if there is a website where I can find this great
> > linux kernel resource.
>
> I'm not sure whether it's the same thing, but I came across the
> following website recently which sounds similar to that:
>
> Q> http://lxr.linux.no

It's a tour allright, but not the kind of guided tour that we
might want to provide to people interested in the kernel...

If no such tour is available for the recent kernels, I hereby
volunteer to help set up such a thing. The next few months,
unfortunately, I will be busy with a few projects, but if all
goes well, I'll have enough time from december onwards...

regards,

Rik - who lost all mail between 15:30 and 21:10 UTC, sept 30th
if you sent me anything important during that period,
you know what to do :)

of people. That is its real strength.
--
work at:	http://www.reseau.nl/