Re: Need to achieve zen with knfsd and 2.2.12

The Doctor What (docwhat@gerf.org)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:28:59 -0500

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 07:31:27AM -0500, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:
> > I got the knfsd patch and can't figure out which of the patches to
> > apply to 2.2.12 (Some of them don't apply cleanly). Does anybody have
> > a HOWTO for HJ's knfsd + stock kernel

> I'm gonna be difficult and say RTFM on this one.

Quite correct. It's all in the documentation in KNFSD.

Ciao!

--
I am a conscientious man, when I throw rocks at seabirds I leave no tern unstoned.
		-- Ogden Nash (Everybody's Mind to Me a Kingdom Is)

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC