Re: M$ shaking the stick

Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@tanstaafl.de)
27 Sep 1999 14:40:57 +0200

earle.nietzel@es.unisys.com (Nietzel, Earle R) writes:

>I know this is another one of the Linux vs. NT posts but if you are not
>interested then just delete it but for those who want to know what
>benchmarks are being published for Linux then check it out.

>I could give two shits what NT does I just want to know what Linux does.

>This article is from the Microsoft NT Server Web site.
>http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/exec/compares/ntlinux.asp

Industry Benchmarks Show Windows NT Server 4.0 Outperforms Linux : [Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0; comparing Windows NT with Linux; Windows NT performance; Linux performance]

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'URL2Code'

/ntserver/inc/global.inc, line 30 --- cut --- I would say: "This speaks for itself". Kind regards Henning -- Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen -- hps@tanstaafl.de TANSTAAFL! Consulting - Unix, Internet, Security Hutweide 15 Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0 "There ain't no such D-91054 Buckenhof Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20 thing as a free Linux" - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/