Re: v2.3.17pre1 - Patches, Complaints, Questions and Jubilations

Joshua M. Thompson (om@mich.com)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:07:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, David Weinehall wrote:

> Some reflections on v2.3.17pre1
>
> - dep_tristate 'Apple Desktop Bus mouse support' CONFIG_ADBMOUSE
> $CONFIG_BUSMOUSE
> + if [ "$CONFIG_PPC" = "y" ; then
> + dep_tristate 'Apple Desktop Bus mouse support' CONFIG_ADBMOUSE
> $CONFIG_BUSMOUSE
> + fi
>
> Hmmm. Shouldn't ADB mouse support be available on 68k Macs as well?

Yes, it should. Also we're in the proces of merging the 68K ADB code into
the PPC code and as part of the merger I revamped the ADB options a bit.
They'll be changing soon.

--
Network Administrator        | "...and next door is a virtual reality
mich.com, Inc.               |  restaurant, CGI Friday's..."