Re: [patch] fix for -> Re: iput: Aieee, semaphore in use inode

Mike Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:42:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Mike Galbraith wrote:
>
> >After days of futzing, I resorted to good ole patch -R. Reversing
> >the pipe changes in 2.3.15-final quelled the warnings. Not having
>
> Yes, it was the new pipe code (the device of the inode was zero). Here it
> is the fix:

<G>

I just _knew_ that this thing would be a one liner :))) You can't
know how many times I read this piece without spotting _spit_.

Oh my, guess I'll go make semaphores inline again.. and try to stop
laughing.

-Mike