Re: Call for Authors: Open Publishing licenced Kernel Programming Book

Kurt Garloff (garloff@suse.de)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:06:41 +0200

--UTZ8bGhNySVQ9LYl

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 01:33:09PM -0400, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
>=20
> Logic and Reason have prevailed: Macmillan has agreed to publish our
> Kernel Programming Book under the OPL, and I have agreed to use docbook
> as the authoring process to ease later migration of all sections of the
> book back into the LDP.
>=20
> When we are done, we hope to leave behind a complete opus of papers in
> the LPD to cover programming issues in the entire kernel. We have a
> table of contents online at http://members.xoom.com/teledynamics/book
> and invite your comments.
>=20
> Anyone interested in participating in this project is invited to contact
> me directly at garym@canada.com or by phone at 519-422-2723

+ SCSI Devices (20)
=20
Who is going to write about SCSI things?

--=20
Kurt Garloff <garloff@suse.de> Wuppertal, FRG
PGP2 key: See mail header, key servers Linux kernel development
SuSE GmbH, N=FCrnberg, FRG SCSI drivers: tmscsim(DC390), DC395

--UTZ8bGhNySVQ9LYl

--UTZ8bGhNySVQ9LYl--