Re: [alsa-devel] Re: preempting I/O (audio latency + making X more responsive)

Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:58:11 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, David Olofson wrote:

> PS. Look at the cc line... Time to start a new list, perhaps? :-) Or is
> there any Linux multimedia list (not directly related to a project) that
> actually has some activity, and is followed by the active hackers? I
> guess there will soon be a need for a general Linux high end multimedia
> discussion forum. And perhaps a site with an FAQ...

I constantly have to check whether I'm in the linux-audio-dev
folder on in alsa-devel, because by looking at the messages I
just can't tell. ;) Seriously, linux-audio-dev is currently
active and is the perfect place for this kind of discussion.
I encourage all developers to join this list. For more info,
go to:

http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/lad.html

--
Kai Vehmanen ----------------------------- CS, University of Turku, Finland