Re: Trying to free free IRQ

David Odin (David.Odin@bigfoot.com)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:07:44 +0200

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 09:00:02PM -0400, Smc659@aol.com wrote:
> Its trying to free an IRQ thats in conflict with another. If IRQ3 only shows
> up on PPP then it must be your modem. Have you added any new devices lately?

No. I've the same hardware for almost a year now.
I'm trying to apply the .15-pre1 patch to see if it cures the problem...

Thanks,

DindinX

--
David.Odin@bigfoot.com

[Didi is preparing for her appearance on the game show "Super Stumpers."] Didi: There is no way he'll get this one. Alan Quebec: What was President Nixon's... [contestant Edmund buzzes in] Edmund: Ketchup and cottage cheese. Alan Quebec: Correct. Didi: Huh?