Re: ISDN and the feature freeze (was: no driver change for 2.4?)

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

The other issue is that the kernel is published periodicly (2.3 series)
and gets tested by people who are not on the kernel list itself

David Lang

calle@calle.in-berlin.de, i4ldeveloper@listserv.isdn4linux.de,
linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu