Re: Offtopic: Is there any 'man' for kernel functions?

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Chenl & Thierry, Below I quote a message from
Stephen Williams concerning his man9 manpages . If there
are any newer I don't have a record . But I sure
remember a more recent announcement of a man9 than nov 1997 .
Hth, Jiml

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> chenl wrote:
> > Is there any man page for kernel functions? such as 'kmalloc','printk'?
> > Thanks.
> Long ago (say in 1997), there was a man9-snapshot wich contains man9
> manpages that is kernel function manpages.
> You may find them with ftpsearch.
| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network Engineer | 25416 22nd So | Give me Linux |
| babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 | only on AXP |