Re: Intel Xpress Server - IO APIC trouble - Kernel panic: IO APIC

David Olofson (screamer@skarpodata.com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:09:23 +0200 (MET DST)

I tried with a newer version of LILO (version 21, and replaced the
appropiate /boot-files too), but that didn't seem to work. I'm about to
try Rozycki Rozycki's patch, but since this is my internal mailserver, I
really don't like to play with it to much. Hey, maybe you could try it out
first? :-D

/scrm/

[code snipped]