Re: [OT] What the...? Re: Partition Sizing

Fred Reimer (fwr@ga.prestige.net)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:21:23 -0400

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Alexander Viro wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Fred Reimer wrote:
>
> > I didn't THINK it was me, but it looks like it was. Sorry, I try to
> > delete the address before sending but sometimes I just forget. Accept
> > my appologies please.
>
> No problem, but... I'm really curious - what might be the reason to
> include majordomo into *any* Cc:???

I use kmail (KDE mail program). I just looked at the full headers, and
majordomo is only listed in the X-Loop header tag. It must be a
problem with kmail because every reply to all I make automatically
includes the majordomo address. I have to remember to delete it or
it gets included as a CC. I'll look into it with Sven Radej, who
appears to be the mail kmail developer. I didn't see any existing bug
reports on this. In the mean time I'll try and remember to delete it...

fwr