Re: 2.3.11-pre7 is much better than 2.2.5smp-rh6

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:34:42 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Tigran Aivazian wrote:
> Very quick subjective and vague observation that after I have just
> upgraded a machine from 2.2.5 (rh6 default) to properly configured
> 2.3.11-pre7 a number of problems disappeared and the system generally
> feels ok:
this is not to say that default rh6 kernel is not properly configured!
This should be read as "from properly configured 2.2.5 which came with Red
Hat to properly configured 2.3.11-pre7" :)

Regards,
Tigran.