Re: Linux 2.2.11pre2 proposed patch

Isaac Connor (iconnor@penultima.org)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:39:28 -0400 (EDT)

I am experiencing the same problem, using 2.2.10 vanilla, using the
realtek 8139 compiled as a module.

Compiler is pgcc-2.91.66

Does not happen on the SMC ultra interface in the same machine.
Also does not occur on the realtek's in any of my other machines, all
compiled with the same stuff. The only difference is that the other
machines are SMP, and the one with the affliction is UP

Isaac Connor
4th Year C&O & CS - University of Waterloo
ATI Mach64 GGI Driver maintainer
Creator of the Rasca MP3 Player