Re: Putting Perl into Linux Kernel

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sean, I personally do not want to see perl dumped into
the kernel space . But I sure would like to know of a project
(I thought I heard something once before, but ...) to set it
up as a daemon , ie: all libs & ... aleady loaded . Yes I am
aware of the apache module . Is there such a project ?
Tia, JimL