Re: 2.2.10-ac10 nfs Oops (Another one for the slab poisoner) (fwd)

Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:53:29 +0100 (BST)

> On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 01:28:03AM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > The client bug looks like its the same problem in both. The server stuff
> > I will dig through further. The lockd one I think I know what it is
>
> I have an oops here (recreatable) on a Turbolinux system. I have
> 2.2.10-ac12 plus knfsd's lockd patch (the others are already in ac12).

I know about the lockd one. That is present only in the -ac patches. Its
a merge collision between the sunrpc changes and the lockd changes. I've
not had time to sort that one out yet.

It is not in 11pre2.