Re: Putting Perl into Linux Kernel

Bernd Paysan (coonec@ccooney.dsl.speakeasy.net)
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

well, you could probably do this with the same mechanism used for
Java. As for memory size, unless you really are using multiple
binaries, only one interpreter gets loaded right now. It just
gets mapped multiple times.

"We returned the General to El Salvador, or maybe Guatemala,
it's difficult to tell from 10,000 feet"