Re: New kernel/resource.c

Jonathan Walther (krooger@debian.org)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'll submit to your decision here, but I hope we don't become too
PC-centric. I thought you were moving towards broadening the scope of the
kernel... The FreeBSD guys did the same thing, they let PC-isms creep into
their "system".

If we use PCI to refer to a PCI bus, Im all for it. But it kind of makes me
shudder to refer to an ISA block of addresses as being in PCI space.