Re: LINUX

Ted Rolle (ted@acacia.datacomm.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

Well, it seems to make more sense to have a well-defined place (like the
start of the subject line rather than have it "in the headers". I like
precision. Causes less problems downstream.
And the "If your mail client can't sort properly..." is a fatuous
argument. Taken to the other extreme, would it cause insurmountable
problems to the other "several thousand" on the mailing list? I think
not.