Re: generalizing . and ..

Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Arvind Sankar wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 27, 1999 at 11:40:36AM -0400, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:
> > First of all, real users don't do hard links...
>
> This is ridiculous.

No, that is Albert. Oh, wait, it's more or less the same...
Albert, sorry, but you finally crossed my threshold. You are completely
devoid of taste and frankly, your postings can be used as the source of
textbook examples of bad kludges. I don't like to do it, much less do it
in public, but... into the filters you go. I *know* where to find
alt.tasteless if I need it.