Re: Corrupted partitions

Thomas Molina (tmolina@home.com)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:37:17 -0500 (CDT)

I can confirm that e2fsck recreates the lost+found directory. It
happens to me occasionally since I have two partitions used for
creating/writing CDs. I usually end up deleting lost+found in the
process. However, on my system e2fsck only creates a "standard"
1024-size lost+found instead of the 12288-size directory.