Re: kernel 2.0.36 due to disc access

Massoud Asgharifard (asghari@linux.ce.sharif.ac.ir)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:48:49 +0000 (WAT)

Hi,
Does your system have enogh power in 'heavy load' conditions? it may be a
little stupid idea, but please check your power supply output and
Harddisks' MAX power usage (and temprature). (Adaptec SCSI disk errors do
not show themselves
this
way!)
Also, please try other kernel versions (if possible).

regards,
--masu