Re: Why Linux is doomed (was: Re: FENRIS (nwfs) 1.4.2 Source Code Available)

Jeff Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:05:55 -0600

I want to make it clear to everyone that I don't think Linux is doomed,
however, this email thread is using my trademark (FENRIS) on the header of
the email to "bitch" about every busted build in the last 5 years. If you
folks want to complain to Linus or Alan about stuff getting busted, it's
your right. If you want to use my Trademark name on the email header, think
again. I don't want this email thread associated with our trademarks since
we do not share your views to the same extreme as the folks in this email
thread.

Please stop using my trademarks for your "bitch" list about Linux. Nothing
in the world is perfect, including Linux, but it's getting better, and folks
are working hard to improve it. If you want to simply title the email, "Why
Linux is Doomed", then you certainly can do so -- without attempting to
associate us with your personal views.

Thanks

Jeff