Re: Probleme beim kompilieren des kernels

Frank Bernard (frankb@ipf.de)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:57:02 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Sepp,

this is an english spoken list, even it's not our native language.

Please try to remove /usr/src/linux completely and then untar the 2.2.9
kernel into a clean and virgin directory - there may be some files and
dependencies left which should not be there.

If that doesn't you can mail me directly - of course in german.

Regards

Frank

Dipl.-Inform. Frank Bernard phone : +49 700 34739255 (0700 34739255)
Ellerstr. 11 vanity : +49 700 FIREWALL (0700 FIREWALL)
60389 Frankfurt fax : +49 69 47885616
Germany email : frankb@ipf.de
www : http://www.linuxwall.de