Re: vmware Problem with locking

Mehrdad Amir (mehrdad@vmware.com)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:54:15 -0700

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your Email and interest in VMware.

We apologize but the tech_info@vmware.com alias is not intended for
technical support (as indicated on our website).

We believe that the majority of issues reported are covered in our online
support resources at http://www.vmware.com/support. If you have not already

done so, please review the information available on our website to
determine
if your issue is addressed. Additionally, you may want to visit our
newsgroups at news.vmware.com.

If these resources do not address your issue, you may file an incident on
our website at http://www.vmware.com/forms/Incident_Login.cfm

Sincerely,

Mehrdad Amir
VMware, Inc.