Re: frame buffer device

Joe (joeja@mindspring.com)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:24:36 -0400

Okay the question was not really about the stability, but more of
inconsistancies in documentation and the kernel. Documentation says it is
no longer in development but the device is only available if promp for
development is selected.

So the questinon was is the driver still in development or not? If not
then shouln't the kernel config be modified? If it is still in develpment
then the howto should be modified to reflect this.

Joe