Re: bunzip2 -c linux-2.2.10.tar.bz2 | untar -xvp

Fred Silva (fs@infonet.com.br)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:00:27 -0500

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Dan Egli wrote:
> > tar xvfy linux-2.2.10.tar.bz2
> What kind of hacked Tar are you using? MY tar says the y paramater is yes
> to all yes/no queries. Tar (the one I have, at least) has no support for
> bzip2.

Slackware's tar...

morpheu:~# tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.12
Copyright (C) 1988, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.

Até mais...
[]'s Fred Silva - fs@infonet.com.br