Re: Patch 2.2.10 is wrong (SORRY) [OFFTOPIC]

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:25:56 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Ricardo Galli Granada wrote:

> The kernel quality vs. distributions is completely unfair. And I am
> starting to understand to the "IT managers", Linux distributions suck.

In that case, building my own distribution packed full of approx. 600MB of
sources plus the minimum binaries required to boot a system worked
wonders.

Roll your own distro, it's the only way to keep your sanity. 8)

Cheers,
Alex
--
"The bible was written by the same people who thought the world was flat!"

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk